Carbon Steel Pans can be your kitchen workhorse and complete almost every daily task in your kitchen.
Although it’a a powerful cookware, it still needs to be taken care of to help it last longer. In order to prevent the pan from Getting Rust,a proper cleaning is needed after each time you use.
What You Need
- Warm water
- Dish soap
- Sponge or nonmetallic scrubber
- Paper towel
How You Clean
- Rinse the pan in warm water.
- Use dish soap and sponge to scrub off the food particles.
- Use paper towel to dry the pan thoroughly.
- Place the pan over medium heat to make it completely dry.
- Use paper towel to wipe a little amount of oil inside of the pan to prevent rusting.
- Store the pan properly.
What You Shouldn’t Do
- Use strong chemical detergents.
- Use a dishwasher.
- Use an abrasive cleanser. It will damage the Patina(seasoned surface)
Don’t be worry if rust appears, just follow the instructions Here.
If you accidentally scrub away the Patina, just re-season the pan once again.